Tuesday 16 January 2007

Everything happened too quickly. In just a mere six days, i've experienced life in a working society the hard way. From this, i've seen the ugly side of people. Is it happening everywhere or is it by chance that all the older people at my company are those who are two-faced? Boot-licking and all. Totally turned me off. Whereas the youngsters there are more straightforward and honest with the things they say and do. Different era? Guess im perfectly fine after much thought. Though i cant help it that im disappointed with my own abilities. haha what a way to start a new year yea. I've prayed bout it. Everything that happens now comes with a reason. I believe He must have a greater and better plan for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home